Terms and Conditions
- Our Address for Orders, Returns and Customer Services is: Caprissima, Townsend House, The High Street, Oakhill, Somerset BA3 5AS
- Our customer service team is available 9.00am to 6.00pm. Monday through Friday .Outside these hours we will take your enquiries on our answer phone and will be happy to call you back if needed. Please call us if you have any questions relating to items or an order before placing your order. Telephone calls may be recorded for training purposes. You can also leave your enquiring in our contact form list on the ‘Contact us Page’ and we will contact you as soon as we get your enquiry.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER UNDER THE (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS 2000 (DSRs).
- -You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) within seven working days of receiving your items.
- -Email firstname.lastname@example.org write to us at: Notice of contract cancellation, Customer Care, Townsend House, High Street, Oakhill, Nr Radstock BA3 5AS..
- -On receipt of your email or notice of contract cancellation, Customer Service will email you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and confirmation hat the return is authorized.
- -Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment and insure the goods as our free collection service does not apply to orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- -All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
- -If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost
- -Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s payment type and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DSRs only.
- -If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes where appropriate will be refunded. Outside the EU, custom duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through Caprissima. com. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- -Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on the processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
- For all orders returns & exchanges please address the items to:
Townsend House, High Street,
Oakhill Nr Radstock
BA3 5 AS – Somerset – UK
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
- -Items should be returned new,unused in heir original Caprissima packaging.
- Returns that are damaged, worn, altered or with marked soles or NOT in their original packaging will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- All shoes must be tried on with clean, dry feet on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them.
- All items returned must be authorized via email from customer service. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- Please make sure that you send the goods with recorded delivery with tracking number a ‘proof of posting’ certificate from your Post Office. This will cover you if the goods are lost in the post.
- We will refund the cost of rejected items(returned with their original packaging and in perfect condition) as soon as possible and in any event within 10 to 14 business days.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs. Please note that all items that are damaged as result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- For all faulty items outside our Returns policy please contact email@example.com. Once returned and authorized as faulty, any shipping costs will be refunded.
- All our prices are shown in pounds sterling (£). Prices are exclusive of postage and packaging costs. and are displayed during the order process. Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered, up or down, including any alterations to the rate of value added tax. The correct price will be shown on your invoice.If you wish your goods delivered to an alternative address, please indicate during the checkout process
- Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, mistakes can same time occur. If we discover an error in the price of the products you have order, we will contact you as soon as possible and we give you the option either reconfirming you order with the new price or to cancel it. If we are enable to contact you we will treat your order as being cancelled. If the order is cancelled we will refund any money that we have taken from you.
- From time to time we may modify our terms and conditions and your continued use of Caprissima.com following such changes will indicate your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- We must receive payment of the products and the delivery charges before we can accept your order. We reserve the right to refuse any order. If you have provided us with your email address you will receive an email from us confirming that we have received your order.
- This email is sent automatically and does not mean that we have accepted your order. We will notify acceptance of your order by sending an email to you stating that your order has been accepted and despatched. Otherwise, our acceptance of your order take place up on delivery of the products. Only when we have accepted your order is a binding contract created between us. . English law applies to all orders placed, and any disputes will be heard in the courts of England and Wales. We reserve the right to accept or reject orders, or to close an account. People using Caprissima.com must agree to be bound by our policies. In particular we draw your attention to our terms of purchase and order of acceptance
- We accept payment by MasterCard, VISA, VISA Debit, American Express, Pay Pal as well as bank transfer
- Availability is guaranteed only while stocks last. We aim to dispatch all goods in stock as quickly as possible. However, any day or period for delivery is indicative only. We purposely limit our footwear stock availability, as we would like to keep each style as exclusive as possible. Nevertheless, if a style appear to be most in demand, we hand-craft that style again but in limited number, in this case please allow 4 to 5 weeks for delivery. We cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by our suppliers, or any other third party.
- Whilst we try to ensure that our stock is always up to date, mistakes can occur. If the products that you have order are not available we will notify you (where possible) and, if we have received the price and the delivery charges of the unavailable products, we will refund them to you within 14 days of your order.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on Caprissima.com. However, as computer screens may vary, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any colour will be completely correct.
- All shoes are hand crafted in Italy using the finest materials. Please note that fine luxury leathers and textiles are not flawless.
- Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions, prices and offers are accurate. However, we reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice. Caprissima shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss whether this arises from breach of duty, breach of contract,negligence or any other way. Liability for any claim shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied.